Staying abreast of clinical advances is one thing; staying on top of a thriving practice without burning out is quite another. In this must-see seminar, you’ll walk away with top tech tips, cutting-edge clinical, financial and legal practice boosters, and the building blocks of a sustainable business-life balance. It’s the firm foundation every GP needs.
Find out why a general practice is the best investment you can make, learn how to be financially secure as a non-practice owner, and discover all five of the golden rules for financial security.
From wearable devices to telehealth – technology is changing general practice, but is it for the better? Get the tips you need to prepare for, and make the most of, a world of digital devices.
• Digital health resources for your practice and practical tips for using digital technologies to enhance patient care.
• Learning from digital health research: a better understanding of patient safety risks in our GP electronic medical records.
• An overview of the new Australian Digital Health Agency and how GPs can have their say in the developing national digital health strategy.
Social media, Twitter, texting, online comments – in today’s digital world, GPs are exposed to a host of potential medico-legal issues. Learn how you can minimise your risk and get techniques to survive a medical board complaint.
• Explore the five essential elements of wellbeing and look at strategies to overcome adversity, build resilience and increase our levels of happiness.
• Take a deep dive into the emerging science of positive psychology and neuro-science and look at practical, pragmatic strategies for how we build our positivity ratio, emotional fitness and social capital.
• Gain valuable insights into the way your brain works and why you do what you do.
• Utilise tools and reframe and transform any setbacks or roadblocks that may be preventing you from being who you are truly capable of being.
• Learn practical strategies for unlocking the potential for change for both yourself and your patients.
Get the inside story of how and why a simple cheek swab can make the difference between treatment success and failure, learn how to integrate genomic medicine into your existing medical practice, and review case studies to pick up some real-world tips.
PH: 02 8484-0896
Alternatively, you can submit a registration form to us directly by downloading our registration form.
Simply complete the form and either email or fax it to us via the below details.
FAX: 02 8484 0777
This organisation is an authorised provider of Accredited Activities under the RACGP QI&CPD Program
This organisation is an authorised provider of Accredited Activities under the ACRRM Program